GraphQL API on Odoo powered by OCA
OCA Logo Concept
Virginie Dewulf and Rebecca GellatlyDone
OCA basics and how to contribute
Guillem Casassas and Bernat PuigDone
How to manage your supply chain with FrePPLe
Using the Management Systems to drive your ISO norm compliance
How to contribute to OCA doing reviews and submitting your first module
TinyERP, OpenERP, Odoo and the famous glass bowl
How to Scale Up Implementations in SMB
Lunch - Get your T-shirts - 2022 OCA Members get first dibs
When the time clock allows you to accumulate compensatory hours !
- Co-owner and CTO de Tecnativa since 2016.
- Odoo/OpenERP freelance consultant from 2011 to 2016.
- Previous experience as CTO during 5 years.
- Spanish localization PSC representative.
- PSC member of several areas.
- Former OCA board member.
- Former President of the Spanish Odoo Association (AEOdoo).
- Active OCA contributor.
- Tech enthusiast in general.
This talk will browse the different business opportunities around Odoo, with pros and cons, from the perspective and experience of the speaker, that can serve for a later discussion around them. The talk will end highlighting the benefits of a community orientation + up-to-date installations, with our company success case and the keys to get it.
It's a talk oriented to Odoo business holders or decision makers, or new possible actors debating around incorporating Odoo to their product folder.
This talk will be 30 minutes for presentation, followed by 30 minutes for open discussion/AMA.