RFQ & Contracts
How to work for the OCA
Once in a while, the OCA needs to perform work or achieve some objectives that is not his core competencies nor mission, or simply the OCA does not have the resources available. Therefore, the OCA Board may decide to request and pay external resources to help. So far, there are 2 ways to work for the OCA:
- The OCA will fund some issues on Github and provide a monetary reward to someone performing the work. The OCA is currently using:
- The OCA Board can also decide to issue a Request for Quotes. This page aims to document how the process works, where to find the documents, how to submit your quote, what are the criteria used to decide which resources will be awarded the contract and so on. If an information is missing, please let us know at rfq AT odoo-community DOT org.
Request for Quotes
Once adapted for the specific work, the document will be sent on the contributors mailing list as well as posted on this page.
There are no current open RFQs.
You can find out more about what is happening at the OCA on our blog.
Follow @OdooCommunity on Twitter for future announcements.
- Will you be answering the RFQ? If not, why?
- Do you have questions?
- Completion of the work
- Respect of deadlines
- Quality of the work
- Adequation with OCA values and mission
- December 14th 2018: Migration of ww.odoo-community.org from Odoo 11 to Odoo 12. Awarded to Eficent/Tecnativa.
- December 14th 2018: 2019 Graphic Designer. Awarded to Serpent.
- December 14th 2018: 2019 General Secretary. Awarded to O4SB.
- May 19th, 2018: Integrator Page. Awarded to Surekha Technologies.
- April 3rd, 2018: Migration of odoo-community.org from V11 to V12. Awarded to Tecnativa S.L.