RFQ & Contracts
How to work for the OCA
Once in a while, the OCA needs to perform work or achieve some objectives that is not his core competencies nor mission, or simply the OCA does not have the resources available. Therefore, the OCA Board may decide to request and pay external resources to help. So far, there are 2 ways to work for the OCA:
- The OCA will fund some issues on Github and provide a monetary reward to someone performing the work. The OCA is currently using:
- The OCA Board can also decide to issue a Request for Quotes. This page aims to document how the process works, where to find the documents, how to submit your quote, what are the criteria used to decide which resources will be awarded the contract and so on. If an information is missing, please let us know at rfq AT odoo-community DOT org.
Request for Quotes
Once adapted for the specific work, the document will be sent on the contributors mailing list as well as posted on this page.
You can find out more about what is happening at the OCA on our blog.
Follow @OdooCommunity on Twitter for future announcements.
- Will you be answering the RFQ? If not, why?
- Do you have questions?
- Completion of the work
- Respect of deadlines
- Quality of the work
- Adequation with OCA values and mission
- January 20th, 2020: Migration of ww.odoo-community.org from Odoo 12 to Odoo 13. Awarded to Eficent/Tecnativa for €12,432. Thank you to Serpent Consulting for their bid. This project will commence later in 2020, if you are interested in accelerating the process, please get in touch about sponsorship.
- January 20th, 2020: 2020 Graphic Designer. Awarded to Pixlelove for €30 per hour. Thank you to Serpent Consulting for their bid.
- January 20th, 2020: 2019 General Secretary. Awarded to O4SB for €38 per hour