Contributors mailing list archives
Re: Warning: Using "numpy" library you will have weird errors in production even if you are not using it
RE: Update to 14.0 dot filesby
Thank you Stéphane.
As I write this, the latest version of the OCA addons repo template is being pushed to 14.0 branches.
It includes the following pre-commit hook updates
- automatic fixing of the manifest website key
- new pylint-odoo validity check for the development_status key
- automatic requirements.txt generation
- a 'prettier' fix for compatibility with pre-commit 2.8+
- less aggressive xml auto-formatter to work around a bug with long field values in data files
The detailed list of change can be examined in the v1.0.3 milestone .